Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing icon size/images in Confluence cloud

Robin Junghans November 3, 2020

Hi everyone, 

while creating my confluence page, I wanted to include icons/images to structure the information. Unfortunately, I cannot change the size of the icon by moving the mouse after clicking on the sidebars, as you can see on the screenshot. 

Can you tell me if and how it is possible to reduce the size of images and icons?

Thanks and best regards

Robin

image.png

2 answers

1 vote
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2020

Hi @Robin Junghans

I ran into a similar problem with some images, with the drag handles appearing smaller than normal and it was impossible to resize them.

I found that deleting and readding the images fixed the issue though, so I'm not sure that's much help.

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2020

Hello @Robin Junghans!

I was unable to replicate this behavior. I can resize the image up until it reaches the size of the table column itself. Here is what I see:

Screen-Recording-2020-11-09-at-1(1).gif

With this in mind, I want to ask a few questions. Here we go:

1. What browser were you using when this happened?
  2. Is this happening with images outside tables?
  3. Are you still able to replicate this with any image?

Let us hear from you!

Robin Junghans November 10, 2020

Hi Diego,

thanks for your reply.

I use Chrome for working with Confluence Cloud. Also, the problem occurs outside of tables. When I drag images to Confluence they first appear in normal size and when I try to reduce the size, they jump to maximum. After deleting and re-adding them it seems to work but is it possible to reduce the size even more than on your screen recording?

Best regards

Robin 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events