Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Padding and Bullet Point Line Spacing In Tables

Adam Grandy September 4, 2019

The padding between the left edge of my table and the text in the first column suddenly disappeared. Additionally, the spacing between bullets increased. Any thoughts on what might have happened? See the screenshot below. Specifically the space between the left side of the cell and the A in AR TOKENS and the T in TV AND WEB. I've been using this page for months with daily edits without problems until just now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Adam

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 9.52.36 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Neil Brian Alapide September 9, 2019

Same here. I've actually started experiencing this issue just days ago. As a designer, I'm irked by this "flaw" whenever I publish pages in my company Confluence.

See screenshot below.

Table cell padding.png

I'm really hoping this gets fixed; perhaps, I hit a key or pressed a command accidentally, and I just can't remember what it was.

I'm hoping to get answers soon.

Adam Grandy September 9, 2019

Glad I am not the only one. Hoping it is something I did wrong and easily corrected.

Deleted user September 9, 2019

Adam, it is a bug in the Confluence HTML rendering.  So when they fix it everything will look right again.  Don't know if there is a bug filed yet. 

Adam Grandy September 9, 2019

@[deleted] Thanks, John. Do you know how I can file a bug? I am happy to do so.

Deleted user September 11, 2019

@Adam Grandy 

This bug was filed by someone else: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-67784

No fix or workaround now, fix timeframe not available.  Status="Gathering Impact"

Michael Meaden September 12, 2019

I currently have this issue too. Hoping it gets fixed soon. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events