Cant get Widths correct on Table

Matthew Reid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2024

While in editing mode, I set my columns perfectly but when I click save confluence makes the first column max width, how do I fix this?

In edit mode

before.JPG

Viewingafter.JPG

1 answer

2 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2024

Hi @Matthew Reid ,

Not sure if you've caught a bug or smth - I can see that your table is wrapped into the Expand macro or smth (the "Base Table" with the downward arrow at the top left). Try to recreate your table without any additional macros/sections/etc.

As we develop the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app that may happen to be installed for your instance, I can mention that you can define the width of each column via the Table Transformer macro. It may come in handy when you columns are supposed to have different amounts of data. Please take a look at this example: https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/cloud/advanced-table-cells-formatting-58426218.html#Advancedtablecellsformatting-Changingcolumnwidth

Matthew Reid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2024

Hi @Stiltsoft support , thanks for the reply. But it affects all our larger tables. In an expand or not

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events