Cannot start Macrobrowser after a hard plugin installation break-off.

Markus Balmer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2012

Hello,

yesterday i tried to install adaptavists PLM-Plugin. First it didn`t do anything and then i made a hard break-off. Today i`ve seen, that the Plugin is shown as installed. But now i cannot activate it.

And, non Macro-Plugin can be enabled or disabled. The Macrobrowser shows this error message:

"There has been an error loading the macro browser."

Is there a way to repair plugins or deinstall them off the plugin administration area?

Thank you in anticipation!

2 answers

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2012

Hello,

If you're able to access the Confluence Admin > Plugins section, please try enabling safe mode as this will disable all user-installed plugins that are probably the root cause here.

Once you can confirm this is a third-party related issue, you can remove it via database (PluginData table) in case you're not able to remove it via Confluence interface.

Cheers,

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

Please refer to the following documentation to remove malfunction plugin: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Removing+Malfunctioning+Plugins

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events