Cannot see child menu as Anonymous user

Todd Neilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Why can’t anonymous users see the chlld pages (or even the menu on the left)?  i have tried all public permissions, but all they get is the ONE PAGE. 

Support docs say:

If anonymous users are granted access to the space, they’ll have access to all content within the space. To restrict them from a page, you can either change its page restrictions or hide it from the page tree.

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Can you explain how you have granted them access? Maybe we can help you figure it out from there.

Todd Neilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Thanks. I figured it out.  wrong URL.  If you are editing it, Click Share and “Public URL” then publish and view it only shows the page.   you have to use the external URL for the entire site.. which is NOT the public URL given to you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events