Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cannot read text in Headlines in a Table (first row / first column in white letters)

Edited

Hello, I cannot read Headlines in a table.

The first row and the first column are shown in white letters on light grey underground.

Every table with headline in Confluence and in Jira.

In Edge and in Chrome.

Workaround (insufficient): I mark the headline column by mouse.

confluence.jpgjira.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica Atlassian Team Jun 23, 2022

Hi David, Good day. :) 

Thank you for the screenshot and details!
It seems the text color there is set to blank, where by default it is set to black.

If you have the edit permissions in those pages, you can go to the table column and row and change the text color by selecting the text and chose the text color desired by clicking on the A icon, in the toolbar:

white_text_color_table.png

Alternatively, you can change the background color for the cell as well, by clicking on the dropdown button when clicking on the cell you want to change the color.

Hope that helps, David! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding it or in case it doesn't work, even if the color is changed.

Cheers,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

thanks for the quick answer, but this does not work.

The font color is already black.
confluence_font_color.jpg

Maybe it is something in my web browser settings (Edge and Chrome).

Some of my colleaguas have the same problem, but most of them don't have.

Kind regards,

David

Like Prithu Sureka likes this
Jessica Atlassian Team Jun 30, 2022

Thank you, David!

Have you tried in another browser, like Firefox for example? A fresh installation without add-ons would be better for testing purposes.

I was playing around with some settings in Chrome, but didn't find anything that changed my table color font from black to white like in your case, so at this point I'm suspecting it could be some extension, if the same page works for some users and for other it doesn't.

Additionally, could you perform these tests and see if changes the behavior for you?
We would like to discard any environment issues before thinking of other issues to investigate:

• Make sure that you are running the latest version of the browser, so it will be compatible with the Cloud environment
  • Manually disable the browser extensions to avoid any of them possibly blocking the content to be loaded.
  • Run the browser in incognito mode to see if this affected by stored information on the browser.
  • Try on a different machine/environment so we can discard possible different configurations.

If the steps above doesn't work and the page is still showing white font color for you, please ask your site-admin to open a new ticket with us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact, so we can have a closer look on the page. :)

Cheers,
Jessica

Like Prithu Sureka likes this

It was indeed caused by a new extension I had installed: 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jira-copy-issues-id-and-t/ncdfcjgiincicfifodndidbdembfhpag

Removed the extension and the issue is resolved.

Like David Jungnitz likes this

Great, that's it. Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events