Cannot configure the Page Properties Report without a label

Pierre Lonchampt March 20, 2023

When I create a page properties report, "by default", it works just fine and display all the pages from the space, and as many columns as i have properties.

But IF I want to configure it - i.e. modify the columns to display, or their order, or use a filter, the "save" button is greyed out regardless of what options I select, until I add a label :(
I don't use labels in this project so that's completely useless.
And even if I add a label at first to "un-grey" the save button,  then when I edit again, the button remains greyed-out when I remove the label.

I've tried on Chrome, Chromium and Firefox .

2023-03-21_15-28.png2023-03-21_15-28_1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2023

Hi @Pierre Lonchampt 

The Insert the page properties macro clearly states in step 3 that you need to add a label to your page because you'll need to specify this label in the page properties report macro.

So you just need 'a label' to identify the pages to report on in the page properties report macro. 

Pierre Lonchampt March 20, 2023

THX @Dave Mathijs .
You're right :)  So it is actually a "reverse bug" that I uncovered LOL - i.e. that in spite of what the instructions say, you don't need to add a label unless you want to configure a page properties report beyond the default settings LOL

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 21, 2023

It’s not a bug, it’s a special feature 😉

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events