Can you customize label search results in Confluence?

Vio Voykinska January 23, 2017

I would like to generate a list of labels with links that automatically generate a “Page Properties Report” for each label. Is this possible with Confluence? 

I know that I can manually "Page Properties Report" for each label I have, but I would prefer not to have to do this if there is a way to automate the process. 

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hi Violeta,

The Content by Label or Navigation Map macros will provide you with a list/matrix of pages that have a particular label (or combination of labels, if you want).

Vio Voykinska January 24, 2017

Hey Rob, thanks for the tip!

While these macros will allow me to generate lists of labeled items, I would like to first be able to generate a list of all labels+links, and then modify the way that the link results are displayed to show data listed in the "Page Properties" macros within each labeled page.  

The "Labels List" macro will do the first part, but not the second, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible in Confluence. sad 

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2017

Hmm.  Could you put the label list macro into a cell in a Page Properties table?

The Page Properties Report would then pull that label information through, along with the rest of the Page Properties information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events