Can you add status to a page template the same way we can add status to a page?

Rajan Kumar Sah April 25, 2023

I want to add status to a page template so everytime a page is created, it is automatically set to rough draft until it is changed. Also, I am not talking about Status macro. Thank you for your help. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

A template will have the ability to add a status when you use it. However, you cannot default the status.image.png

Rajan Kumar Sah April 28, 2023

I thought so, thank you for time :)

0 votes
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2023

Hello @Rajan Kumar Sah ,
Thank you for your question! Based on your use case, I want to highlight our Handy Macros for Confluence app, which can be a good fit if you need to work with statuses and put them in a template. Handy Macros is a bundle with different tools; one of them is Handy Status, which can be changed on the fly directly in the view mode on the page, and it can inserted on a page when creating a custom template. To track and indicate page status updates, we also have a handy page status to communicate the status of the whole page to the readers, contributors, etc.
You can try the Handy Macros for Confluence app on the Atlassian Marketplace for free to see if it serves your needs. Our support will assist with any concerns as well.
Have a lovely day!
Best,
Anastasia

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events