Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can the table of contents maco create a tables of tables and figures?

I am using the "table of contents" macro and would like to include figures and tables but it doesn't appear to be able to do this.  My workaround is to assign headings to the figures and tables, but I am looking for something more professional.  Alternatively, when I use the "Caption for selection" macro, those captions don't show up in the table of contents at all.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey Community Leader Mar 24, 2022

@Steven April  Do you need this for PDF export?

Because you are on cloud, your workarounds are limited, unless you want to develop your own application using Forge (server supports user macros which you could use to solve this).

This makes me think I am trying to use Confluence for something other than what it was designed for.   

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

762 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you