Can't delete pages while "Enterprise Notification" is aktivated

Markus Planzer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2015

There is a bug with this plugin, where i can't delete pages when the plugin is aktivated.

Regards

Cause

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.adaptavist.confluence.enterpriseNotifications.filter.DeletePageServletFilter.doFilter(DeletePageServletFilter.java:47)

Stack Trace:[hide]

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.adaptavist.confluence.enterpriseNotifications.filter.DeletePageServletFilter.doFilter(DeletePageServletFilter.java:47)

4 answers

1 vote
Divya Margani [Adaptavist] August 25, 2015

Hi @Markus Planzer,

Hope this finds you well. Firstly, please could you confirm the versions of Enterprise Notifications & Confluence that you are using. 

Also, please let us know if you are unable to delete only the parent pages or even the child pages. 

With the latest release of Enterprise Notifications v.1.2, we are aware of the bug where the page which doesn't have a parent cannot be deleted. Our development team is aware of this and we will be working on fixing the issue soon. In the mean time, as a work around you can consider moving the page to make it a child page. You can then delete the page successfully.

If you have any further queries, please visit our website and log your enquiry via the Contact Us Form, so that we can handle this enquiry through our formal process and ensure we can address this matter correctly.

http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

Kind Regards

Divya Margani

Support & QA Analyst | Adaptavist

0 votes
Divya Margani [Adaptavist] October 8, 2015

Hi @Markus Planzer,

We have released the Enterprise Notifications version 1.2.1 which is compatible with Confluence  5.6 - 5.8.14 versions in the marketplace.

Please know the fix for the issue raised by you regarding "Parent page cannot be deleted" has been included in the new version. Please check the release notes for more details.

Please find the link below to the plugin in the marketplace.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.enterpriseNotifications/versions

Please do consider leaving us a review  in the marketplace if you like our Enterprise Notifications plugin. 

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind Regards

Divya Margani

0 votes
Divya Margani [Adaptavist] August 26, 2015

Hi @Markus Planzer,

Please could you visit our website and log your enquiry via the Contact Us Form, so that our support team can contact you by email and get some details from you regarding this issue. 

This may help resolve the issue much more faster. 

Kind Regards

Divya Margani

0 votes
Markus Planzer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2015

Its the version 1.2 of the Enterprise Notifications plugin.

Ok we deaktivate the plugin till you have an update to fix this issue. Thank you for your quick support.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events