Can't anonymous users see plugins?

이두영 September 27, 2019

I tried some plugins(Questions for confluence, SubSpace Navigation for Confluence) and applying them to our confluence site well.

But i found out that the work wasn't visible to anonymous users.

I couldn't find a way to give permission in the permission setting.

Can't anonymous see it because it's a trial?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

Hi @이두영,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.

It depends on the add-on, but in some cases the add-ons are not visible to anonymous users.

For Questions for Confluence, in Confluence Cloud versions, it's not currently possible for anonymous users to access Questions for Confluence. We have a feature request for this below:

• CONFCLOUD-51768 Allow anonymous users to ask questions and provide answers

For SubSpace Navigation for Confluence, it's not visible by default for anonymous users, but you can change this. See Navigation not visible to anonymous users for information on how to do that.

I hope that helps, but if you have any other add-ons that aren't displaying to anonymous users, just let us know, and we can let you know if this is a limitation or a setting.

Regards,

Shannon

Almuth Boehme [Communardo] May 12, 2020

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for your great help with our SubSpace Navigation app!

I want to let both of you know that our documentation and knowledge base have moved, therefore you can now find the explanation how to show the navigation to anonymous users over here.

Have a great day!

Best

Almuth

Communardo Support

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events