Can I see instance-level information from Analytics for Confluence Cloud

Mike Doolittle November 28, 2016

I'd like to be able to see instance-level analytics (as opposed to page-level analytics) from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.addonengine.analytics/cloud/support

Example stats:

1. most active pages (views)
  2. most active users (views, edits, creates, comments)
  3. most active spaces (creates, views)
  4. most active blogs (creates, views)

Is that type of data feasible with this addon?

2 answers

1 vote
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

Update: We've now launched analytics at a space level. Now you can easily measure engagement from one place for all content and users within a space and as desired zoom in on a single page to see who has viewed it. This will reveal the most active pages, users and blogs within a space.

---

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your interest in our add-on. We’re currently building higher level analytics at both a space and instance level and will be releasing those improvements incrementally as they're built over the next few months. The add-on captures data for each of your examples but we're still in the process of building the user interface to show it.

I’ll send you an email with more details regarding early access to features and to see if there’s any intermediate solutions to help you and your team.

Tim

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

Hi Mike, 

This isn't related to the addon you are asking about, but some of this information might be available if you get the Confluence Usage Stats system add-on enabled. See: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/viewing-site-statistics-123043962.html

According to similar questions, you might be able to get the add-on enabled by contacting Atlassian support. For example see:

That might be an option for you to get some of the analytics you are after.

in the meantime, I've added a label to your question so it might get seen by the developers of Analytics for Conflience Cloud. Hopefully they can help. You could also try contacting them directly. According to the contact details here, maybe try emailing support@goodsoftware.co

Sam

Mike Doolittle December 18, 2016

Thanks Sam. Unfortunately, per Atlassian support, it's not possible to turn on that feature/add-on in Cloud.  Thanks for your considerations.

-Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events