Can I reorder and create a hierarchy for space shortcuts

It would be very helpful for our purposes to be able to link to pages in other spaces but to put them in a tree hierarchy and be able to re-arrange them. Is that possible in Confluence Cloud or with a plugin?

2 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer Community Champion Oct 14, 2014

So if the content lives in space A you can create a page in space B with the same name and then in the space B page use the Include Page macro to mirror the content of the page from space A. Whenever the space A page is updated space B will reflect the change.

I did see that feature, but as I need to link to a large number of documents, doing that method will take too long. I need to create "collections" of pieces from several spaces to make up the development files for our projects. 

I may end up having to just have a page with a list of links, but that would be less than ideal as I also need to create a final output based on those collected links.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Dec 10, 2018 in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

213 views 6 8
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you