Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I refer a table cell from one table in another table in confluence?

Pravinsagar Prabakaran March 31, 2022

Can I refer a table cell from one table in another table in confluence?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

@Pravinsagar Prabakaran Welcome to Confluence Cloud!

Can you clarify your question so I can attempt t assist? Are you trying to mirror the contents of one cell in a table to another cell? 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

@Pravinsagar Prabakaran as @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ the functionality you are looking for is not available in Confluence. Thanks for clarifying your use case. I apologize for the late reply, your clarification came in after I was offline for the night.

Pravinsagar Prabakaran April 1, 2022

No worries  @Andy Gladstone . Thank you for the prompt reply.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

@Pravinsagar Prabakaran if my answer helped you, please kindly mark it as Answer Accepted so others with similar questions can more easily locate it.

Thank you!

1 vote
Robert Mayer _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Pravinsagar Prabakaran 

you might also want to check out my company's app Orderly Databases, which we consider to be able to "reinvent confluence tables" by introducing databases to confluence spaces. 

It's free for up to 10 users.

Cheers,
Robert

0 votes
Pravinsagar Prabakaran March 31, 2022

Andy, thank you for your response. yes wanted to mirror a content of a cell from one table to another cell in another table.

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Pravinsagar Prabakaran ,

With the standard Excerpt/Excerpt Include macros you won't achieve the case - Cloud tables don't support nesting, you won't be able to put any macro inside the cell.

But you'll be able to reuse the whole table.

Pravinsagar Prabakaran April 1, 2022

Thank you @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ for the response!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events