Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can I refer a table cell from one table in another table in confluence?

Can I refer a table cell from one table in another table in confluence?

3 answers

Hi @Pravinsagar Prabakaran 

you might also want to check out my company's app Orderly Databases, which we consider to be able to "reinvent confluence tables" by introducing databases to confluence spaces. 

It's free for up to 10 users.

Cheers,
Robert

Andy, thank you for your response. yes wanted to mirror a content of a cell from one table to another cell in another table.

Hi @Pravinsagar Prabakaran ,

With the standard Excerpt/Excerpt Include macros you won't achieve the case - Cloud tables don't support nesting, you won't be able to put any macro inside the cell.

But you'll be able to reuse the whole table.

0 votes
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Mar 31, 2022

@Pravinsagar Prabakaran Welcome to Confluence Cloud!

Can you clarify your question so I can attempt t assist? Are you trying to mirror the contents of one cell in a table to another cell? 

Andy Gladstone Community Leader Apr 01, 2022

@Pravinsagar Prabakaran as @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ the functionality you are looking for is not available in Confluence. Thanks for clarifying your use case. I apologize for the late reply, your clarification came in after I was offline for the night.

No worries  @Andy Gladstone . Thank you for the prompt reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

388 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you