Can I integrate SAP into Confluence?

Rodrigo Segovia June 9, 2015

In the company that  I work I'm in charge of developing a database of lessons learned, with basic knowledge, best practices and problem solutions.

For this I choose Confluence, and basically I'm loading this information that is around the common drives of the company into confluence, nevertheless i want to add problem solvers based on the alerts of quality that are in SAP, this alerts are load by my partners into sap, so I wonder if its possible to update this into Confluence so it can be displayed here as troubleshooting articles

4 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Rodrigo, I really have no way of knowing what you're asking for. I have minimal experience with SAP and related tools so commenting on how to integrate with Atlassian Products is difficult to even consider. I believe there are some integrations that exist already but I am not sure how they work. http://blogs.atlassian.com/2011/02/atlassian_integration_with_sap_streamwork/

JIRA and Confluence are both accessible over Remote API, so you can programmatically create/update issues/pages. Additionally, you may be able to gather events fired from SAP via feed/stream, and leverage the Activity Stream. https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/atlassian-platform-common-components/activity-streams

What you are asking for is custom development however, it is not simply administration or built-in functions I believe. 

0 votes
Rodrigo Segovia June 19, 2015

and if its possible that the documentation within the notifications go to confluence too

0 votes
Rodrigo Segovia June 19, 2015

I want to show updated or adds of notifications in sap , for example a piece or a design that goes wrong is capture in sap , i want to show this updates in confluence

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2015

"nevertheless i want to add problem solvers based on the alerts of quality that are in SAP, this alerts are load by my partners into sap, so I wonder if its possible to update this into Confluence so it can be displayed here as troubleshooting articles" Sorry but this portion of the sentence is too confusing for me to decipher. You want confluence to show what?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events