Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can I integrate Confluence within my tool?

Hi,

I wanted to confirm, can I integrate Confluence within my tool and make all the informtaion available for my users within the tool.

Please let me know how?

5 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

This is one of the most important reasons to choose Confluence. It makes the document management much easier. You can store, share, organize and edit the documents. You can make the work of the team easy by sharing and collaborating the documents.

Customization:

Confluence is the best tool for those who are looking for customizability. It gives you full control over the tool. You can change the look and feel of the tool according to your requirements. You can also add new features to it and make it better than the existing ones.

Extensibility:

If you are looking for a tool that can be extended and customized according to your needs, then Confluence is the best choice for you. It gives you full control over the tool. You can add new features to it according to your requirements.

Collaboration:

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 08, 2022

Hi @Hina Razzaq and welcome to the community,

I don't really understand your question. You have a specific tool/platform/software and you want to integrate confluence to that tool?

Yes you are right!

Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 12, 2022

Atlassian provides certain endpoints to work with https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/

This quickly absorbing serum provides a calming and brightening treatment for irritated, sun-damaged, and sensitive skin. It targets both skin redness and discolouration. To promote a clear, even-toned complexion, a combination of botanical brighteners and vitamin C is used. A hydroquinone-free product is ideal for skin types who like it.

This is one of the most important reasons to choose Confluence. It makes the document management much easier. You can store, share, organize and edit the documents. You can make the work of the team easy by sharing and collaborating the documents.

0 votes

Hi @Hina Razzaq ,

all atlassian tools could be integrated with external system throu REST API. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events