Can I get email notifications to tell me WHAT changed rather than simply 'an edit was made'?

Rachel Enright
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2017

I receive a plethora of emails saying pages I am following 'were edited' but don't indicate what changed. This is not useful. an update telling me What was changed would be helpful. thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rachel Enright
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2017

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. 

'Show changed content' in email settings did the job, and I realised I was watching pages I didn't need to. 

Cheers

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

"a plethora of emails" ?

There is a single daily email listing changes that occurred in your Spaces - just says "something changed"

There are also instantaneous page-by-page change emails that highlight what has changed

You may need to check your email preference settings which is found at the bottom of your list of Watched pages (look in the menu drop down from your top right icon)

Then you may need to set your individual Space settings - go to the home page, click on the Watch icon and choose watch everything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events