Can I find and access a colleagues Space after they've left our team?

Heath Korvola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2019

Have a teammate who has moved on from our team. She referenced documents in her personal space on Confluence but did not provide a link. A search by her name isn't turning up much.

How can we find and access her personal Space and files now that she's gone?

thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Hi @Heath Korvola 

When you search the name of your teammate, then normally the personal space should show up. If not, then at least the User should show up. Click on the user and there you can navigate to hers personal space.

If that doesn't work, then she might have restricted her personal space just for her. In this case, you should contact the confluence Admin. 

I hope this is a first clue for your problem. Let us know, if it helped .

Heath Korvola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2019

She doesn't come up in search or advanced search so sounds like Admin is the way to go.

Thanks.

Like Zak Laughton likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

The admin should find her in the user configuration. From there, he can jump to her personal space, which I think is restricted. 

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events