Can I edit my in-app page notification preferences?

Jes Holden April 16, 2021

I created a shared page where members of my team contribute to the content on a daily basis. I constantly receive in-app notifications for this page because it is modified numerous times per day, by numerous individuals. I am not "watching" the page, but continue to receive in-app notifications. I believe this is because I was the page creator.

Because I receive so many notifications for "this" page, it makes it is difficult to identify the in-app notifications that actually require my attention.

Is there a way to turn off in-app notifications for a single page (where I was the creator, but am not watching)?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Hi Jes,

Welcome to Atlassian Community, and thank you for raising this with us. It's nice to have you join us!

You've encountered a known bug that causes workbox notifications to occur when a user is either mentioned on the page or is the creator of the page, as is your case.

There's no workaround at this time. If you vote on the bug, you'll be added to the list of watchers and receive updates in the future.

Thank you for your understanding, and take care!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events