Bulk create new pages in Confluence OnDemand?

I'd like to bulk create new pages withing Confluence under a single Confluence space.

I have a list of ID's for items that I'd like to create documentation pages for instead of creating the pages one at a time. I currently do not have any documentation for these items, but I do have a list of all the item IDs.

I've seen there are a number of options available for the installed version of Confluence but I'm not finding much for the OnDemand version.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Any of the options you've look at for self-hosted Confluence that use remote APIs or WebDAV will work with Confluence OnDemand too. The WebDAV option is probably easiest.

Bob, thanks for pointing out the CLI again. When I first looked at it I thought it didn't work with OnDemand, but on second look it looks like it does.

Sorry for all the edits, I got the CLI up and running. Time to check for an API limit to see if the actions I'll be performing will get throttled.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

613 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you