Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk create new pages in Confluence OnDemand?

Joshua Pyle September 24, 2013

I'd like to bulk create new pages withing Confluence under a single Confluence space.

I have a list of ID's for items that I'd like to create documentation pages for instead of creating the pages one at a time. I currently do not have any documentation for these items, but I do have a list of all the item IDs.

I've seen there are a number of options available for the installed version of Confluence but I'm not finding much for the OnDemand version.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013
1 vote
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2013

Any of the options you've look at for self-hosted Confluence that use remote APIs or WebDAV will work with Confluence OnDemand too. The WebDAV option is probably easiest.

0 votes
Joshua Pyle September 24, 2013

Bob, thanks for pointing out the CLI again. When I first looked at it I thought it didn't work with OnDemand, but on second look it looks like it does.

Sorry for all the edits, I got the CLI up and running. Time to check for an API limit to see if the actions I'll be performing will get throttled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events