Bug on font

Deleted user May 23, 2022

Hi,

I noticed that the title of the home of my space is buggy.
The second letter is capitalized even though from the edit screen it appears in lower case. Any advice?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 27, 2022

ok, here there are the screenshots

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2022

Hi @[deleted] ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I am not very clear as to what exactly is the issue, could you please do screenrecord and share? 

If you share the screenshot with bit of explanation even that will do.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Deleted user May 23, 2022

in edit mode the title i correct with the upper and lower letter but in visualize page mode is not correct. The "i" of Microsoft is CAPS but in edit mode isn't.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

I think we're a little bit stuck without a screenshot on this one.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user May 24, 2022
Deleted user May 25, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- i've shared the screen, if anyone know about this bug.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

It won't open for me.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

It still doesn't work.  Could you try posting it here?  There are insert options in the editor here in the community.

Deleted user May 27, 2022

edit.PNGfront.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2022

Thanks for the images, but they do not appear to be showing any problem with capitalisation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events