Bonfire Annotation tool for Confluence ?

Morten Schmidt December 25, 2012

Hi

We are considering using Confluence as our new wiki platform for our ERP system, which is spread across Web, Mobile and Windows Applications.

We need a simple tool for doing screenshots of these applications and then annotating them with arrows, markers and text.

I have seen on the bonfire project this seems like a part of the solution.
This surely most also be part of the confluence wiki platform (doing documentation without annotated screenshots is not reasonable) however i cannot seem to find it ?

If somehow this is not part of confluence, can you use Bonfires screenshot tool for doing Windows Application screenshots and submitting them to confluence ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2012

Hello Morten,

Actually Bonfire is not available for Confluence (is not part of Confluence), just for Jira. But for Confluence you can use the Screensnipe plugin as a screenshot tool, that is a great plugin that probably will work for your need, see below:

https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.ss.screensnipe-confluence-plugin

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events