Blueprint template "Product Requirements" is blank after clicking Create button.

Gary Maxwell January 9, 2014

After clicking the "Create" button and selecting "Product Requirements" a dialog appears that only has "Lets get Started message". We are currently running Confluence 5.1.1. Any Ideas?

8 answers

1 vote
Marek Wysocki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2020

I was able to get this working by doing the following:

1. Open "Space settings"
  2. Go to "Content tools"
  3. On "Templates" tab find "Product requirements" blueprint (be sure it's not "Product requirements  index")
  4. Click "Edit"
  5. Click "Save" (you don't have to change anything)

After doing this you should be able to create Product Requirement pages without any further problems.

@Edward Battistini - FYI

Kathryn Campo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2020

Hello Marek,

Thank you for posting this. I had the same issue and this fixed it.

Kathryn

Like Marek Wysocki likes this
Nathanael Zamir
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 5, 2020

Our space was experiencing the same issue, and this resolved it.

Thank you

johan lambie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2020

great, worked form me too!

Teresa Hoffman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 11, 2020

worked for me too. 

1 vote
Edward Battistini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2020

I'm having this issue too 

0 votes
Gary Maxwell January 14, 2014

Hi Xavier, I receive the following error:

0 votes
Xavier Arques January 14, 2014

Gary,

Can you open de Google developer console and check if there is no error message.

I experimented the same kind of error and the root cause was a missing resource declared in atlassian-plugin.xml file

0 votes
Gary Maxwell January 13, 2014

Thanks however I still experience the issue after performing the suggested steps.

0 votes
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2014

Hi Gary.

Here's a few troubleshooting step to identify the cause of this issue.

1. Enable the safe mode
  2. Bypass the proxy and try to access the Confluence URL directly (by default http://localhost:8090/). We have received report on exact similar issue which are caused by misconfiguration in the proxy.

0 votes
Gary Maxwell January 12, 2014

Step 1. Click Create button:

Step 2: Select Product requirements and click Create button:

As you can see the dialog is blank.

Thanks Jing!

0 votes
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2014

Hi Gary,

Do you mind to provide us a screenshot of this dialog box? That will help us understand the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events