Blueprint template "Product Requirements" is blank after clicking Create button.

After clicking the "Create" button and selecting "Product Requirements" a dialog appears that only has "Lets get Started message". We are currently running Confluence 5.1.1. Any Ideas?

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Gary,

Do you mind to provide us a screenshot of this dialog box? That will help us understand the issue.

Step 1. Click Create button:

Step 2: Select Product requirements and click Create button:

As you can see the dialog is blank.

Thanks Jing!

Hi Gary.

Here's a few troubleshooting step to identify the cause of this issue.

1. Enable the safe mode
  2. Bypass the proxy and try to access the Confluence URL directly (by default http://localhost:8090/). We have received report on exact similar issue which are caused by misconfiguration in the proxy.

Thanks however I still experience the issue after performing the suggested steps.

Gary,

Can you open de Google developer console and check if there is no error message.

I experimented the same kind of error and the root cause was a missing resource declared in atlassian-plugin.xml file

Hi Xavier, I receive the following error:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

462 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you