Although I am able to see the blog post in the relevant macro I am unable to see the blog post under the selection "Blog" on the side bar which I would expect to normally find it.
I am also not able to see the blog post anywhere besides the macro. It is very annoying and seems like a very serious bug which I wonder if it affects other areas as well. I would hate to lose blog posts since they are so time consuming to create
Is this a known bug with Confluence server edition?
Hello there, @Andreas Sotirakopoulos ! Great to have you share here with our community.
As I understand, when blog posts are created, they do not show on the sidebar under the Blog section.
I tried to replicate this issue within my own Confluence Cloud site and was ultimately unable to. Here is a .GIF of that attempt:
That being said, I would like to ask you a few questions for clarification:
- Are you on Confluence Cloud or Self-Hosted (You mentioned Confluence Server at the end of your question)
- Are all blog posts affected by this?
- Are you able to access the blog posts directly via URL?
- Are the blog posts unavailable for any other user as well?
Let us hear from you, Andreas!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events