Blank spaces

Lars Böhnke August 15, 2013

Hi,

often when im editing exisiting documents, confluence is creating blank spaces in front of the first letters of some/each lines.

For Example:

I created a table and saved the document. Text is this for example

This is a test.

Opening it again to edit some stuff. In front of the "T" appeared a blank space:

This is a test.

(not sure if you can see this but i created a blank space in front of the "T")

Is this problem known? Its really annyoing, nothing looks the same...

This is a test.

This is a test.

This is a test.

This is a test.

This is a test.

This is a test.

Edit: i guess this editor is not showing blank spaces in front of letters... But i hope you get what i mean...

Like this...

Thanks!

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lars Böhnke August 20, 2013

Hey Bill,

im using the IE at work but Google Chrome at home. Ive got the problem with both of them. But this bug descripes exactly my problem.

BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2013
Do you mind adding your comment to that ticket to help the devs trouble-shoot?
0 votes
Lars Böhnke August 20, 2013

Hey Bill,

im using the IE at work but Google Chrome at home. Ive got the problem with both of them. But this bug descripes exactly my problem.

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

Does this happen in IE? It could be related to this bug... CONF-28860

0 votes
Lars Böhnke August 19, 2013

Hey Rodrigo, im using confluence onDemand, so its the newest version i guess? 5.2.X And because im using onDemand, i cant test it with different Versions. Any other idea?

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2013

Hello Lars,

Can you list the confluence version you are testing and if you have tried reproducing the same in other confluence versions?

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events