Base Server Specs for Confluence Server 7.11

Robert Bowen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2021

Hello,

I need to upgrade my server from windows server 20088 to the latest supported Windows Server. Can you provide the base specifications for a server to be created in the virtual environment?  Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

@Robert Bowen 

Here is all the information you should need.

Supported Platforms - Supported Platforms | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.11 | Atlassian Documentation

Server Requirements - Server Hardware Requirements Guide | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.11 | Atlassian Documentation

Virtual Environment - Running Confluence in a Virtualized Environment | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.11 | Atlassian Documentation

This should get you all the information you need.   I would also suggest using their tuning guides once you stand everything up.

Robert Bowen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2021

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events