Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Attachments Macro

In the attachments macro

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/attachments-macro-97911315.html

Once I set it up and go to the page, the text is BOLD.  How do I edit font and un-bold?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Jan 12, 2022

@Scot Gutierrez your tag is unknown hosting type, but you link to the documentation for server and data center. Do you know that you are on either of those platforms, or perhaps Cloud? 

Also, can you attach a screenshot so we can see the type of font that is displaying on a page published with this macro so we can assist?

See how everything is bold.  Not at a work stoppage but it is distracting.  I notice other Attachment Macros I use are not bold so there has got to be something I am doing.

I linked to the documentation that was on the Macro itself.

Andy Gladstone Community Leader Jan 12, 2022

@Scot Gutierrez this interface is Server/Data Center, which I am not proficient in. Hoping one of my community colleagues will chime in to assist. Sorry I cannot be more help - but the screen shot will help them diagnose.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

37,382 views 27 124
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you