Attachments Macro

Scot Gutierrez January 12, 2022

In the attachments macro

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/attachments-macro-97911315.html

Once I set it up and go to the page, the text is BOLD.  How do I edit font and un-bold?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

@Scot Gutierrez your tag is unknown hosting type, but you link to the documentation for server and data center. Do you know that you are on either of those platforms, or perhaps Cloud? 

Also, can you attach a screenshot so we can see the type of font that is displaying on a page published with this macro so we can assist?

Untitled4.png

See how everything is bold.  Not at a work stoppage but it is distracting.  I notice other Attachment Macros I use are not bold so there has got to be something I am doing.

I linked to the documentation that was on the Macro itself.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

@Scot Gutierrez this interface is Server/Data Center, which I am not proficient in. Hoping one of my community colleagues will chime in to assist. Sorry I cannot be more help - but the screen shot will help them diagnose.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events