Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment macro with only labeled attachments

Hannah Hine May 19, 2021

I have labeled four attachments that exist on a page, added the Attachments Macro and filtered by my label? But the Attachment output is showing all of the prior attachments (IE, ones that have since been moved onto other pages. How can I limit the Attachment macro to showing only items on the page/defined with a label? 

2 answers

0 votes
Heather W June 7, 2021

Hi Hannah,

In the macro settings, check the last field - 'page title' - to make sure it's blank, which means it will only include documents from the same page the macro is on.

If the Attachment macro has a defined label, then only documents with that label should be listed in the macro. If nothing is in the macro's label field, then all documents from that page will be included.

Note (cloud version):  I tried setting up one attachment macro with multiple labels but that didn't work (bug?).

HTH,

Heather

0 votes
Olivier Lemaire May 20, 2021

Hi Hannah,

The only way to remove a file from an Attachments macro is to delete. if you want to hide it, you can remove the file label by which it is filtered in the macro.

If the files are still visible in both pages, it means that you did not remove it from the first one but simply made a copy of it to the second one.

Also, a file can be stored in the macro without being physically anywhere else on the page.

I hope this helped. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Olivier

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events