Atlassian OnDemand Documentation Theme

emma betts December 12, 2012

Hello. Where did the "Atlassian OnDemand Documentation Theme" go?

Until recently I used the OnDemand Doc theme with a custom colour scheme. The option seems to have disappeared and been replaced by the generic documentation scheme. I still have my colour scheme selected but it is not showing up in my pages. For example I can only have black headings.

Is there something I can do to use the doc theme and apply custom colour scheme?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2012

The OnDemand version of the theme was back-level, so they replaced it with a standard version shipped with Confluence. I suspect you will need to re-apply your customizations.

emma betts December 17, 2012

Hi Bob (and others),

I don't understand what you mean by back-level. We use OnDemand, so I thought the available themes were supplied by atlassian - and in this incident the themes available to me were changed by atlassian.

I did try reapplying my cutomisations but they just don't work with the "new" Documentation theme. Has anyone got their customisations to work with that theme? I can apply cutom colours in the "global look and feel" theme, but then I lose the really handy tree structure in the left hand column.

Emma

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

What I meant was: OnDemand had a unique version of the documentation theme and that did not get updated and had fallen behind the corresponding standard version shipped with Confluence. So now, there is only the standard one in OnDemand and their was suppose to be automatic conversion of the older theme to newer theme once they made the switch over. I wasn't aware that the new theme didn't support all the customizations the original one did. Atlassian folks can better comment on what should have happened and your other customization questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events