AtlasCamp 2012 - plans to post videos? slides?

Hi!

Its been a month since AtlasCamp 2012 started and I'd definitely like to see some of the presentations I missed. In the past Atlassian has been great about posting those videos and in many cases they have been extraordinarily useful being the only place where certain internal Atlassian knowledge is made available.

So are there plans to post those videos? And if so any approximate ETAs?

thanks!

Brendan

2 answers

1 accepted

There they are! Thanks David. Don't know how I missed them but also don't know where they were posted. Thanks!

David Simpson Community Champion Oct 22, 2012

They'd not been there very long :)

PS. I did watch your lightning talk practice on YouTube - it's hilarious! And useful, too. I think you can repeat it at other conferences too. Any plans to publish IDEA plugin?

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the info on those links and watching my Git lightning pres. That code is all public here:

https://bitbucket.org/artemissoftware/git-prime

My blog talks about it in depth:

http://www.artemissoftware.net/display/art/2011/11/04/Introducing+GitPrime+-+auto+save+for+your+local+Git+repositories

Yeah there still only seem to be 2 of roughly a dozen AtlasCamp 2012 videos posted to YouTube. And the slides don't offer a lot of info. Alas!

thanks,

Brendan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,056 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you