cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application open confluence page without login

Bob Lai June 3, 2014

hi sir,

I want to open confluence as my application help, but It need to login first,

how can I pass the ID/PW from the applicaiton to open the confluce.

please note, the help only for someone who is our customer but restrict anonymous access

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2014

Hello Bob, if you are locked out of the application you may use this procedure to regain it, you need to have access to its database in order to perform so. As for anonymous access you can enable or disable it using the pane outlined in this page.

If you would like to allow anonymous access to only users who are customers, you may like to considering making it accessible through a whitelist configuration, for instance, there are other routes, such as providing access in the intranet, or through a VPN.

Bob Lai June 19, 2014

no whitelist for Confliuence on demand and there is no way restrict customer access internet service, does Confliuence provide time expired access toekn url to access the content

0 votes
Julia Levcovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2014

hi, try to achive it with application links

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events