Anonymous editors cannot close warning without reloading the page

Charles Leneis July 3, 2018

I have a small install of Confluence in an enviroment that will only be accessed by 4-5 users.  To keep things simple, I turned on Anonymous access and allowed anonymous editing of pages.  

When a page is edited anonymously, a popup appears:screenshot.111.png

Fairly standard stuff, expect there's no close button on this popup. That's a bit of a problem because it's on top of the editing tools.  

If you reload the page, the popup re-renders with a close button:

screenshot.112.png

I've been able to reproduce this in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari and on multiple platforms (Windows, linux, Mac and iOS)

Am I right in thinking this is a bug?  If so, is it known and/or been fix in a more recent release?

My confluence info:
Confluence: 6.9.1
Server: Ubutntu 16.04
SQL: PostgreSQL 9.6.9

2 answers

0 votes

oops

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

Do you any third-party add-ons with Confluence?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

I have just made tests and it does work for me!

Thank you for taking the time to test. I think it's a rather vanilla setup:

• No additional/3rd party add-ons,
  • single space
  • 2 user macros 

Was your test done with the same version of Confluence?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2018

Connie 6.6 :/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events