Advanced Roadmaps Macro Not Working

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2021

In our instance, we have 2 confluences and 2 Jiras linked together. Our internal Confluence is unable to display Roadmaps from our instance of Jira that also connects to a different directory. Some of the usernames in the instance are different, however my username is the same in both and I can reproduce the issue. we also have a stage instance where the issue is reproducible.

The only previous documentation I could find I verified, and the URLs we use match, so this shouldn't be the case.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/java-lang-illegalargumentexception-request-url-doesn-t-match-rpc-url-configured-when-authenticating-confluence-in-jira-activity-stream-586057662.html was the Confluence doc in reference.

This issue didn't occur when we were on Confluence 6.13.3 but now occurs on 7.4.6 after upgrading

Any help would be appreciated, or ideas.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 3.01.20 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

@Clark Everson - hey Clark! 👋 Any luck with this? If no:

• How many directories are in play here?
  • On the wiki instance(s) where the issue occurs, try hitting the macro and check your logs - what are you seeing?
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Hi Dave,

We have not. 2 directories are in play, one wiki instance. One of our devs had an idea so we are moving the ticket to Jira. I will take a look at the logs if his ideas don't work.

Best,

Clark

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

@Clark Everson - all 3 instances are Server (not Data Center)?

And hope your dev's idea helped!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events