Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding status to a title

Jim Lawson July 16, 2021

Hi, new here.

Wondering if I can get some help adding a status attribute to a page I have created.  Essentially it is a list of ideas that have been submitted and I would like the list to show the status of each idea submitted (if you click into each item there is a status set for each).  I have attached a screenshot.Status.png

Thanks very much for your help!

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

Hi Jim,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you join us!

The recommended workflow for this is to use the Page Properties macro to host a table that contains that information. Then you can use the Page properties report macro to display those details on a page. For example, you could use the macro to display the combined list of pages and their statuses as a single macro.

Note that you wouldn't be able to display them in the Recently Updated macro as part of the page title like you're trying to do in your screenshot. However, the Page Properties Report macro has a few display options that you may find useful, such as the ability to sort by modified date.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about using it.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events