Add-on upgrade

Richard June 6, 2019

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade from 6.2 to 6.13.5 (Enterprise release) and have a handful of Add-Ons to consider:  It says I should update to proceed but there is no update button or link for any of them. 

Q. How do I upgrade them?

AddOns.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Richard,

your UPM is probably in offline mode, it has no connection to the Marketplace.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/configuring-marketplace-connectivity-306350947.html

Richard June 7, 2019

I'll have a look see, thanks

Richard June 7, 2019

went into Settings and all options; except Auto update; were ticked.  I still applied settings and the update button then appeared.  Cheers

0 votes
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

What is shown if you expand each one?

Richard June 6, 2019

Just the information relating to the add-on.  No update button.  Apologies I should've done that in image.  This is my Dev environment too so I have latitude 'to play' with it as have snapshot

Richard June 6, 2019

addoninfo.JPG

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2019

Are you logged in as a System Administrator or a Confluence Administrator?

Richard June 7, 2019

I only have the one login and have both those levels of admin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events