Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add CSS for Confluence Cloud

Daniel Navarro January 12, 2021

I am testing Confluence editor functions but I don't find how to edit CSS styles. I think there must be an option to edit unless It is disabled for free accounts.

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Cloud is very limited in many ways, why I don't recommend it. You can add your vote to this 8 year old issue, but doesn't look like it will ever change (it is so old the product name has changed).

Allow customized CSS in Confluence OnDemand 

I think there must be a good reason not to implement (allow?) this feature. Or maybe not; It depends who is the responsible of this lack. Thanks for the answer.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Daniel Navarro ,

Welcome to the community!

It's really great to have you here!

Please check this integration https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223493/custom-css-code-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Thaks. It looks a nice add on.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin