Adapt the page to the display

Yücel Poyraz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

hello everyone, i would like to adjust the content of my confluence page so that it adapts to any monitor size. when i view my page on a 22 inch it looks organized but as soon as i drag it to my laptop it doesn't show the whole page. How can I set it to scale automatically?

1 answer

1 vote
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2024

Hello @Yücel Poyraz  and welcome.

• Check the resolution and scaling on your screens. If your laptop's screen has fewer vertical DISPLAYED pixels than your external monitor, things will get bigger (you will fit less content on a screen, that's unfortunately, normal). It's all about physical pixels, displayed pixels, scaling and DPI.
  • You can experiment with themes yourdomain.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/choosetheme.action 
  • Use an app to create a dedicated website for your confluence content - this will give you more options to tweak CSS and JS. For example, we're using K15t's Scroll Viewport on our https://docs.emplifi.io/ and I know for certain that you can code in font resizing depending on the window size.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events