Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Access to New Users

I have successfully invited new users to my Confluence account and they are able to see all the Spaces we have but, despite them being "site administrators" they cannot see any content in any of the spaces.  How can I fix this?  They should be able to see/edit/do everything in all the spaces.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Amy Vandenbroucke !

Welcome to the Community!

Have you already assigned space permissions?

Thanks for responding!

1. Is there a way to assign all spaces or do I need to do each individually?

2. I tried assigning space permissions for one space and that didn't do anything (see below for what I checked for the individual) - I don't see anything else I can possibly check.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 1.37.51 PM.png

@Amy Vandenbroucke Welcome to the Atlassian Community! :)

Are you still facing the issue?

1. There’s no way to change permissions for multiple spaces at once. However, you could set default space permissions, which will apply to all new spaces.
  2. I wonder why this would be - unless you changed the default space permissions and locked it down and then created your spaces, I am not sure why the new users can't access any content. We may have to help you out on a case-specific basis.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

418 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you