Access to Confluence OnDemand

Michael De Beaupre
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2013

St. John Ambulance is a non-profit organization and as such, we've been given free access to Confluence Download. However, we don't have a separate external server to donwload the program onto. Can we exchange the Confluence Download for Confluence OnDemand?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

Hallo Michael and Marley

Currently, Atlassian does not supply free Confluence OnDemand sites to non-profit organizations. (The downloadable software is free for non-profits, but not the OnDemand option.)

The pricing and licensing details are here:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing/?tab=ondemand

I hope this helps!

Cheers, Sarah

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2013

Hello Michael,

Sure, it is just to select the option 'OnDemmand' in the following link and then you'll be able to start a free OnDemmand Trial:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/try/

If you need any other help during the usage, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Michael De Beaupre
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2013

Thanks for the quick response.

After the Trial period, would we continue to get free access as a non-profit organization? And if not, is there non-profit pricing for the OnDemand option?

Marley Wynne March 20, 2013

I'd like to know the answer to this as well! Thanks for asking!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events