About Macro display error

임한울
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2024

The Error message below doesn't disappear even i deleted all the macro and contents in it

com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.migration.exceptions.UnknownMacroMigrationException: The macro ' display' is unknown.image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2024

Welcome @임한울 !

This error means that during some operation (e.g upgrade or migration) something is wrong / not recognized / not valid in current system. 

If you deleted content from UI and something is not recognized already it might still leave some code. Would be good to check the source / storage format of the page. 

It was easy on on-prem versions of Confluence to modify source code. On Cloud it might not be possible, so maybe you can only view source and verify if anything suspicious is there? 

If not maybe you can copy this source and paste on me page to see how it view after that? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events