502 Bad Gateway

Magesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2020

Hi, 

Today 28/12/2020 at 6PM we are not able to access confluence URL "https://confluence.marksandspencer.app/" we have got error like "502 Bad Gateway". Can you please check rootcause for this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020

Hi Magesh,

welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The installation is maintained by your internal IT team - you reached out to Atlassian Community. Here you can meet users which voluntarily help and discuss aspects of Atlassian tools.
But members of the Community do not have access to your infrastructure as well as we do not know anything about it.

Assuming you are not asking for possible root causes of the HTTP 502-error the best you can do is reaching out to your local IT support staff.

In case you want to discuss possible root causes for the (proxy?) error further, please let Community know.

Regards,
Daniel

Magesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2020

Hi @Daniel Ebers 

Thank you so much.

Can anyone help me to know possible rootcause for HTTP 502-error

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020

Is Confluence running behind a proxy? Was something changed shortly before the 502 error came up?
How is the setup structured exactly?
Is something from the logs showing up?

Is the base system overall okay?

Here in Community you can find many other threads related to this error but for your specific case you would need to check the system. Other you cannot determine what lead to the error status/situation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events