Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams in the Atlassian people directory

Rusty (Matt)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hi Community!

We recently shipped an exciting addition to the Atlassian people directory, and I am looking for early thoughts from the Community. 

We introduced teams and team to the Atlassian people directory. Anyone can create a team, add colleagues, and build a profile for their team. Beyond a profile though, we want teams to have utility in our products, so we are progressively releasing a small revision of the retrospective blueprint which will allow you to reference an existing team, or create a team on the fly. This should give you a hint at how it might weave itself into our products.

Have a read of our technical documentation to familiarise yourself with how they currently work.

Teams have a small footprint right now, but we have big ideas about how teams could solve a range of customer problems.

I’d like to ask you the Community for feedback on our current release, and for those particularly keen to discuss, please book a session to talk with me at https://calendly.com/mattrusty.

Thanks!
Matt - Atlassian Product Manager

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events