How to add child pages in sidebar as links

AK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2019

Confluence 6.10.0

Hello everyone!

Is there any way to add child page in sidebar as link to other page? In sidebar I have page structure like this:

ParentPage1

• ChildPage1
  • ChildPage2

Then I want to create another parent page with childs as links to ChildPage1 and ChildPage2 to see it in sidebar tree, like this:

AnotherParentPage

• ChildPage1 (link to ParentPage1-ChildPage1)
  • ChildPage2 (link to ParentPage1-ChildPage2)

For now I just create new child pages under AnotherParentPage and insert into them macro "Include Page".

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

Hi @AK

Instead of creating new child pages under AnotherParentPage and insert into them macro "Include Page", you can include a Children Display macro to display all the pages intended as links in AnotherParentPage. But, this does not definitely add the child pages of ParentPage1 in the sidebar as you are looking for.

If you are the Space admin of the space you need this feature in, you might want to try one of these options - Adding custom content to sidebar. Again, all of these options might not look as neat and organised as you would wish. :)

Hope this helps for now!

Thanks

Sireesha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events