It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Delete confluence page permission

How do i request for permission to delete a confluence page i created? I don't see the Delete function in my login.

1 comment

Hi Jennifer.  I'm not sure how your permissions are set up.  However, try this:

Click on the page so you are viewing it.  Do not click the edit button.  Click on the three dots on the very far top right of the screen, underneath the icon where you logout.

A menu list will appear.  Delete is at the very bottom of the list.  Click that.  You will be asked to confirm.

NOTE: This does  not totally purge the page.  If you need it completely purged from Confluence, go to Space Tools on the very, very lower left (sometimes you have to scroll down to see it).  Select Content Tools.  Go to the Trash tab.  Find the page you want to completely purge.  Click Purge.  Confirm by clicking OK.  Umm.  This is not a recoverable action.

If you have no "delete" option there, you will need to ask your space admins to grant you the permissions.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you