It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Confluence Development Partner

Hi,

We're based in Bay Area and we're looking for solution partners who can help us with implementing Confluence for public facing Customer Portal. We would also like to integrate with Salesforce as our Case Management.

Do you have any recommendation of any company that any of you work with in the past?

Thanks.

2 comments

I'd look at the Altassian partners in my area (actually, I wouldn't, as I work for one already, so I can just ask a colleague), see https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1

miikhy Community Leader Jun 19, 2018

Hi there!

As mentioned by Nic, I'd go with the official partners list. The partner tier (Silver, Gold, Platinum) could be a criteria as well as the quote value obviously. Having working with Adaptavist and knowing them (without being their employee), I'd definitely recommend them. I'm less familiar with US Partners.

Good luck with your implementation!

Cheers

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

What's New in Confluence Cloud – June 2020 Edition

Ready for the monthly rollup of what happened in May for Confluence Cloud? Improved mobile login experience (& SSO) For those of you with the Confluence mobile app, we know the login experien...

25,949 views 40 82
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you