Conditions and status

Julia.Checchia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2023

I want to change the color of a date field depending on specific conditions : example if date is less than 2 months from today, color it amber, if less than 1 month color it red, no other color is necessary. 

Is there such a feature in Confluence ? 

Looking forward to ideas. 

3 answers

1 vote
Julia.Checchia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2023

@Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_ I will certainly try, it will partially fulfill my requirement. You are amazing, thanks! 

1 vote
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2023

Hi @Julia.Checchia ,

Thanks for sharing your use case. Unfortunately, there’s no way to change the colour of a date field depending on specific conditions in Confluence out of the box. If you’re thinking of a workaround, we can suggest using our Handy Macros for the Confluence app.

With this app, you can get a better date visualization with the Handy Date macro colouring feature available on Cloud. Please note, that the date colouring changes according to these rules:

• the current date - red
  • all dates before the current date - red
  • a week after the current date - yellow
  • more than a week after the current date - grey

See the example below:

Date+coloring.gif

Handy Macros for the Confluence has a set of other macros for multiple use cases. Particularly, try to combine Handy Date with the Handy Status to create dropdowns in Confluence and change statuses without page edits.

You can try the Handy Macros for the Confluence app on the Atlassian Marketplace for free to see if it works for you. Our support is always happy to assist with any concerns.

Have a good day!

Warmest regards,

Anastasia

0 votes
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 8, 2023

@Julia.Checchia My pleasure, happy to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events