Customer Love Month: Show your pages love πŸ’™ with header images

Ready to shower your Confluence pages with love (aka header images)?! πŸ’ž  πŸ’˜

Make your team smile πŸ€—  and help them better retain information 🧠  by adding header images to your Confluence pages. In fact, customers who use header images see 12x more engagement on their pages than those who don't. 

1. Download any of the header images below. They also work full width! 

Love Month Funloved (1).png
    loved-v2@2x.png

Collaborationcollaboration@2x (1).png

Personal Creationpersonal creation@2x (1).png

Work Managementwork management@2x (1).png
  2. Add a header image to any Confluence page by simply hovering over the title and selecting "Add header image."
  3. Enjoy your beautiful page and an increase in viewer engagement!
  4. Bonus: Share a screenshot of your page in the comments below or on social media with #CustomerLoveMonth.

Missed out on our Confluence Holiday Workshop header images? Download them here.

13 comments

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2022

Hi @Reni Carlson 

My confluence,

confluence_love.PNG

Cheers

Like β€’ # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2022

Showing the LOVE! β€πŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ˜

Capture.PNG

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

A quick preview on a guide I am working on :-) 

working-banner.jpg

Reni Carlson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2022

😍  love seeing all these beautiful pages. Thanks for sharing @Lars Maehlmann@Andy Gladstone@Vero Rivas!!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2022

Love for our brand guidelines :))

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 17.24.42.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2022

Looks good.

Capture-customer.PNG

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

Just made our Old Street Solutions Lab more beautiful πŸ’™

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 13.45.39.png

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2022

@Reni Carlson these are awesome!  I unfortunately can't show a screenshot from my company instance (due to security reasons) but I'm totally going to use the Project Collaboration header on our Jira Change Management meeting notes pages!

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2022

It's time to get used to adding headers πŸ’™πŸ˜

Screenshot 2022-02-10 183310.png

Jake Friedberg October 6, 2022

Hello,

I've been trying to add an image header for a while now, but despite hovering over the page title and trying multiple other methods I do not have the "Add Image Header" button appear, could somebody tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

@Jake Friedberg Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Are you sure you are on Confluence Cloud? When the page is in edit mode you need to hover above the page name like in my screenshot below.

Capture.PNG

Jake Friedberg October 6, 2022

Thanks for the quick reply @Andy Gladstone and oh, maybe we are not using cloud. If we are using the other versions of Confluence how can I add a header image? Seems like none of the photos I'm adding fit properly.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 5.11.57 PM.png

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2022

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events