Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's changing and how can we prepare?

J P February 9, 2024

I saw the announcement banner in Confluence Whiteboards today.

7bd7e3b7-e7b0-4300-8547-4f9f986e7ead.png

However, when I go to the link:  What's actually changing and how can we prepare? (atlassian.com)

... I don't see any information about what's actually changing or how we can prepare.

Am I missing something? 😅

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Matt Richards February 9, 2024

Unfortunately yes. They have done a poor job publicizing it, but there are significant changes coming even for paid users. 

I plan on creating a post about this shortly. I hope you will support it when it goes up!

Details:

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/understand-confluence-whiteboards-plans-and-features/?utm_source=product-announcement-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=confluence-whiteboards-announcement-q3-fy24_EML-17609&jobid=106368644&subid=1759854563 

0 votes
Richard Rance February 9, 2024

We had the same question. The confluence pricing page shows whiteboards as being available for all plans. 

It would be nice to know which of the features we are currently using will be restricted to a different plan than we are on. If we need to upgrade our plan that will take time to get budgetary approval. 

Unfortunately restrictive changes are coming for paid users. See my comment above! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events