Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activate older boards

Mihail Iliev February 12, 2024

Older boards will be read-only according to your documentation. This sounds reasonable for the Free plan. My question is about the Standard plan.

Would a user be able to re-activate an old board once they create 3 new boards?

Would there be an option to choose which 3 boards are currently active (there is something similar at Miro)?

Here is the important part of the documentation:

Managing your whiteboards

If you exceed the three active board limit on the Free or Standard plan, your last three created boards will remain active. Any additional boards will become read-only, allowing you to view and access existing information but not make edits. This ensures you can keep working on your most important projects while managing your board usage efficiently.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Matt Richards February 12, 2024

I agree the current plan structure opens up more questions than it does provide answers. Worse yet, my sense is that it presents significant issues for Standard plan users. I hope you'll contribute your thoughts to my post below!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Whiteboards/Plan-Changes-Whiteboards-Crippled-for-Paying-Users/qaq-p/2604977?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kudos_question&utm_content=topic

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events